Friday, May 8, 2009

A short apology

For those who are familiar with me, it may be surprising that it has been two weeks or more since my last movie review was posted here, or anything at the sister site, Wall Scratchings, where I now intend to post all non-movie related material so folks don't have to wade through things they might not want.

Well, frankly I must simply say, "Sorry".

Allow me to explain.

Over the past nine weeks myself and my lovely wife have been fostering a family of cats (Mum, big sister and three kittens, all boys).

What with learning on the go, as it were, as well as the pre-existing problems of job seeking and home maintenance (as well as occasionally getting a day's work on sets over London) I simply haven't had time - not only to post here, but to watch movies at all.

In fact , the most recent movie I saw was Ed Harris' fairly derivative western, Appaloosa; the review of which will be up in the next 24 hours. But that was two weeks ago.

But do not despair!

On Sunday I will be making a rare, remortgaged trip to the cinema to view what is either a Canon destroying horror show, or a much needed reboot for, Star Trek, so for once you'll get a review of something new, probably on Sunday evening, since I have an advert to lurk in the background of on Monday.

Let's hope I get back into it soon - sorry to keep you waiting.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment