Monday, December 15, 2008

Quick Movie Review: One Fine Day

5/10

It's proper Meh!

Noone cares, I am sure, but this was watched since I was doing a big pile of shredding (my rock and roll lifestyle is clear) and it was wonderfully inoffensive, obvious and daft.

I mean, its got two stars in it in George Clooney (still on Batman & Robin payback at this stage) and Michelle Pfeiffer (what did she do to her career again?) but it never really takes off and I didn;t give a flying monkey's butt about either of the self satisfied, overachieving single parents they played.

Screw Em. Why can't they play something decent at three in the afternoon on a Sunday?

Oh, before this was the Parent Trap with two Lindsay Lohans. . It was even worse.

I got the shredding done, though.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment