Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Movie Ratings Now Link To Reviews

Some of you may have casually glanced at the "last 25 films I saw" sidebar and thought "huh?" well now I have finally bothered to go back and sort the mother out, so now any film I have reviewed or substantially referenced gets a link to the relevant post.

Please feel free to try reading a few you never saw.

I have for the short term kicked the list up to the last 50 films I have seen and I am pleased to see there are very few I haven't reviewed, with he main culprits being while I was in Cornweall and half dead with the flu. I'll try and fill in the gaps over the next week or so, when I will also drop it back to just 25 films on that list.

If you find any broken links or want to make any other comment about the way the site is arranged, please comment below. Cheers!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment