Friday, October 31, 2008

There are good things....

....happening this week.

Firstly, someone from my recruitment agency called me to say he may have a job for me (like, a proper one with wages and stuff) that's good.

Second of all Mrs Algo's play started tonight and was really good.

Thirdly, the Terminator TV show is back on so all men like me who have a thing for Summer Glau get to have a whole forty five minutes of her on telly.

Hmm... anything else I wonder... hmm...

Oh well, have a picture of the lovely Miss Glau, though it does look like she has pissed on the floor.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the potential job (Hope it works out for you).

    What play is Mrs Algo's?

    Summer Glau - Acquired taste, I feel. But I could probably acquire that taste given time (and enough viewings of The Sarah Conner Chronicles...) Wasn't she also in Firefly?

    Re: Your post about doubling B.. sigh.. Boris Johnson, dd they really not tell you what the part was before you went? Seriously? Idiots!

    ReplyDelete