Friday, October 3, 2008

My Movie Pitch continues...

OK, I'm still working on my Election 'o8 movie... here's the cast so far.

I am a freak for this election - damn Biden and Palin for not messing everything up in a really filmable and exciting way last night in the debates.

This is also a rsponse to not having a better idea for a post today... sorry about that.

A


  • John McCain - Bruce Willis



















  • Barack Obama - Will Smith (obvious casting, but the look is good)



























Sarah Palin - Parker Posey




























Joe Biden - John C. McGinley


2 comments:

  1. It's looking good so far: I love Parker Posey as Sarah Palin (or maybe I just love Parker Posey.....)

    I'm wondering whether Denzel would make a better Obama, or even Robert Downey jr in his "Tropic Thunder' make-up..

    By the way there are alignment issues with your photo's and captions (and John McGinley's pic is missing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, those formatting problems should be sorted now, as should the photo.

    I picked Will Smith because of his build, really - Denzel is a bit to thick set to play Obama, IMHO.

    As for Parker Posey, she should be in every film ever made, I reckon. Man she's good.

    And Big Johnny C is just a fantastic actor.

    That being said I picked them all on looks mainly. I don;t know if Willis is a good enough actor to achieve the sheer uncomfortable look of McCain's smiles or his jerky, unconvincing waves.

    A

    ReplyDelete