Sunday, February 8, 2009

Crispy crispy crispy....

Todays crisps are Hoi Sin Crispy Duck and are very good. A good taste on the hoi sin side with a little hint of meatiness. They are far superior to the lame ass Fish and Chips flavour that is basically Salt and Vinegar with some suspicious odour in he background.

However good Hoi Sin Duck is (isn't it alreadya Sensations flavour anyway?) It pales into insignificance next to the undisputed champion that is Cajun Squirrel.

You voted for it yet?

Just Chilli and Chocolate left - saved the weirdest til last!

With regards to Cajun Squirrel, just one day showed the response on my Facebook status (in which I extolled the virtues of such) that "I know theres no real Squirrel but I can't bear to eat them" I'm paraphrasing a bit, but that's the gist.

Listen, as dear old Gary says - it's one thing to dislike the taste or idea of real food, but if it's just the imitated taste of something that, while seemingly cute, is really justa big tailed rat I have to cal the men in white coats.

THIS IS YOUR FLAVOUR - Vote accordingly folks!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment