Tuesday, February 17, 2009

For once I am ahead of the game!

While his established style requires him to hate everything, my favourite young curmudgeon Charlie Brooker has written an article on, shock horror, the Walkers Crisps "voting" process.

Well, I was ahead of him this time - so in your face, Brooker!

If you like a bit of moaning you can find his summation at http://tinyurl.com/co8sr9

You can also have fun reading the comments at the bottom from frustrated bloggers and internet obsessed losers, who resent anyone who is paid for blogging and spend their time picking holes in articles written by successful people.

I don't subscribe to this, obviously. If you're a good writer you should be rewarded, and noone forces these people to read an article.

But anyway - in your face Brooker! Read my Crisps posts and despair!

1 comment:

  1. Oh God, I can't bear to read The Guardian Online for all the frustrated nobodies who try to validate their empty lives by using the infinitely-more-witty-than-they Charleston's column as a mouthpiece for their crapulence. Comments boxes at the end of professional columns are the devil's work.

    I did, however, read Charlie's Crisps column and, lo, it was glorious.

    Although he blatantly stole the idea off you.

    Gabstar

    ReplyDelete