Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sundays gigs - boys toys in chelmsford.

They went very well thanks...

First up was Boy Who and I think we did very well for a first Gig together despite a couple of problems with on stage sound for the drummer. The first song we wrote together went well ("while others sleep") which is very gratifying. The video below is of the Matt Burgess (on acoustic guitar and lead vocals) penned "into tomorrow". The rest of Boy who are Dave on Guitar and Jim on Drums.



Second performance of the day (!) was with King Khamun, those Chelmsford gods of funk rock as deputy bass player for the day and am pleased to say it went very well indeed.

Very short clip from "What did you do to my hair" off their forthcoming second album.

Check my bass playing!



I learnt my lessons from Bootsy well. Downside is having folks coming up and saying how great the band was and me admitting I'm just depping. Most uncool since I have to go back to trying to write my own stuff rather than nicking glory off others. Annoying.

A

1 comment:

  1. I was at the gig. I agree all the bands were excellent and your playing excellent. I can't seem to view the videos.

    ReplyDelete