Monday, June 16, 2008

Why call it Wall Shadows Algo?

I realise I haven't explained the name for this bloggy, so let me do that quickly...

In India two years ago I had a very strange and hallucinogenic reaction to some malaria pills I was taking and believed that shadows were coming out of the walls and following me around.

This relates to a nightmare I once had about the shadows on the walls of Hiroshima coming to life and rather than being angry or murderous, asking me to explain why the A Bombing of their city was necessary. In the nightmare I couldn't say anything at all even if I tried (always the way with freaking nightmares) but in the weird India days I used to tell them stories to make them go away.

There you go... so this is me telling stories to the ghosts in the machine to make them go away.

Good huh? And yes.. I've already sought help. This whole thing was two years ago.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment