Monday, September 8, 2008

Bye Bye to the polls

Ah well, I meant them only as a bit of fun, but I won't run any more polls for the time being.

This is after receiving a complaint about my responses (see THIS POST for the history of the complaint and the responses) thanks for voting in the meantime.

If you want to see them back or are happy that they have gone, then please add your comments in the usual way. I am only three months into blogging and don't want to hack any reader off if I can avoid it.

Results of the last one?

1st equal were Tom Baker and David Tennant followed by Chris Ecclestone.

A

1 comment:

  1. It is vitally important, however, that everyone votes in my polls to find out once and for all Who Is The Sexiest.

    Serious Beatle vs Twinkly-eyed Python!

    Deadpan Ghostbuster vs Sardonic Space Mercenary!

    Emo, Coma-dwelling Trendy Cop vs The Last Of The Time Lords!

    Gruff Mancunian Alpha-Male vs Lanky Sheffield 90s Icon!

    WHO WILL PREVAIL?!?!??

    ReplyDelete