Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Transfer Windows XP

Poor old Spurs fans like me are probably about ready to burn Old Trafford to the ground right now, after the saga of Dimitar Berbatov finally looks like it's over. The arrogant red devils even sent him for a medical before agreeing a fee with Spurs, something I'm not sure conforms to rules since I thought that you weren't even allowed to TALK to a player unless you'd agreed a fee with the club.

Blooming big money bullies.

See, I think being a Spurs fan tells people a huge amount about my personality. It's alot like being slowly drowned in a big bucket of hopes and dreams.

Another mid table finish this year beckons. Sigh...


EDIT: As I post, I have had final confirmation that Berbatov's gone. Part of this deal appears to be that we don't follow up our tapping up complaints. God damn it Daniel Levy's a coward. I am sad now. I feel a watch of Anchorman coming on to cheer me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment