Saturday, September 20, 2008

Why no movie reviews?

Yeah... er, I've been a bit lax on the reviewage recently and I thought some explanation was in order. I (shock horror) haven;t seen a film for a week. A whole week. I'm starting to feel withdrawal symptoms.

It's all this looking for a job nonsense that gets in the way of the more fun things in life, like watching films or spending time in the recording studio (which I did today) so my apologies.

Of course, the other reason I had less time is because I actually did two days on set this week which is brilliant. Next thing you know, they'll actually PAY US for the Walkers Crisps ad we did three months ago. That would be something.

I am going to rectify the situation by watching Guillermo Del Toro's CRONOS tomorrow. I'll have a review posted soon after (after washing up! you read regularly, right?)

Cheers and thanks for your patience!

A

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes.. The Walkers Crisps commercial. I remember that. Way back in the mists of time......

    ReplyDelete