Thursday, September 18, 2008

My bad luck

Finally I got a casting for a booze advert, after ages of trying to find work, and I draw the ultimate short straw in group auditions. I had to go first, without any time for preparation or relaxation.

Never mind that the "script" was appalling, but I had absolutely no time to prepare, I didn't even know what the advert was for, let alone what I was supposed to be doing. Needless to say you won't be seeing me on TV any time soon.

I wasn't really expecting to get the job, but it would be nice to get an equal opportunity.

Ah well.

A

3 comments:

  1. Hard luck.

    At least you got a casting!! (more than I've had)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! I got a last minute call today (Friday) to rush down and do an advert. Thing is, they've hairsprayed me for an 80s scene and its now so big I have to take care with low doorways.

    At least Coustume didn;t go through with their "Limahl Hair" threat!

    Chin up, Gary. Some luck must be due you.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo! Sweet!

    I'm happy for you, Algo. Who was that through, and when can I see it on the box?

    I found out Friday morning that the Hugh Grant movie I was shortlisted for has been postponed, no date given. Ah well... (see comment on your Sherlock Holmes post)

    ReplyDelete