Friday, August 15, 2008

eBay finally works...

After three tries I have finally sold the waste of money and effort that was the PSP.

I listed it initially, and it was bought by someone with an english address, who sent me an alternative address in Nigeria to send the item to, "care of" a bus stop.

>hmm<

and I receive an email in capitals saying "I HAVE SENT THE MONEY PLEASE SEND THE ITEM", when I hadn't received any money.

Ah, fraudsters, you've got to love their effort.

So, after a week I got my listing money back from eBay and listed it again, only for it to be bought by another person having stolen someone's account and giving me an address for their boyfriend in... guess what... NIGERIA. Damn IT!

What imagination! What genius. What bastards.

Anyway, I finally sold it to a nice guy from Cambridge. Waiting for the money back from the second listing, but I made good money this way. Phew! The easiness of the internet.

Zzzzzzzzzz....

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what would happen if you put a listing on eBay for a "Nigerian boyfriend/girlfriend for sale. Comes supplied with PSP". You could promise to deliver locally providing the winning bidder promised to send the money after he or she had received the actual goods. Then when a winner was found you could pass the details of the winners of your previous auctions from Nigeria and let them sort it out amongst themselves. Meanwhile you've sold the PSP to some guy in Cambridge

    Do you think that would work?

    ReplyDelete