Monday, August 4, 2008

I am now on the road to being a Cyberman!

I had my first ever filling today - a surprising statistic for those folks who know about my sweet tooth. Well, not so much tooth, more sort of whole mouth.

I don't know what all the fuss is about with fillings, I had one moment of discomfort when the anaesthetic needle went in and felt a bit odd as the dentist and nurse both fell silent and waited for about two minutes while it took effect without saying anything - I kept expecting them to say something like - "YOU WILL TALK NOW, MR BOND!"

Anyhoo... onequick drill later and I am walking along wondering what the thing stopping my mouth closing is - it turned out to be my anaesthetised cheek. Isn't that fun.

Also capped (hehe... sorry for the pun) the day off by seeing Timon Of Athens at Shakespeare's Globe - the coolest theatre in London. Good play - its nice to see some shakespeare that isn't the eight ones you ALWAYS see!

No comments:

Post a Comment