Thursday, August 21, 2008

In which Algo has a cold, and meets a man with seven wives

While I was going to St Ives,
I was feeling just half alive,
Alive because I could sort of see,
Dead because the flu had me.


Bloody great timing this, in one of the most beautiful parts of the country and I can barely see because my eyes are full of snot. And my nose, and my brain. Today we went to St Ives. For me it consisted of a trip to the Chemists for some Beechams All in One liquid (I do not apologise for the plug - it really is a magic potion).

We realised halfway around the eden project that we didn';t have a camera, and today I was too zonged to even bring my phone.

Ah well... we did have a barbecue this evening but I was shivering through it. Bloody cold. Good news though! We are moving pitches on saturday so maybe we can stay in the warm after that.

It's not the tents fault I got a cold. I blame the cornish folks - I reckon they poisoned me.

Off for more All In One now and bed. Hopefully this is the worst day of it.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment