Monday, August 11, 2008

Spurs 5 - 0 AS ROMA

Thats more like it - I post this specially for Gary since he laughed at our youth squad who lost to Crawley Town. Howdya like THEM APPLES?

We've also beaten Celtic, Zenit and loads of others in our preseason so I am feeling more hopeful than this time last year Spurs will get a Top 6 finish.

Bizrrely, Darren Bent has scored 11 goals in 6 matches, leading me to believe Max Zorin has been in the crowd pressing his little radio button in his cane. Top Pony/Pop Culture ref there guys!

3 comments:

  1. OK, OK, OK! I apologise unreservedly for mocking the youth squad who were unmercifully trounced by Crawley Town.

    5 - 0 against AS Roma sounds like a good score in anyone's book (Are you sure the opposition turned up for this game?).

    By the way I like the new format of your posts with the 'See the full post by clicking here' link. Is that a Blogger function or a third party thing?

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. and I got the top pony/pop culture reference: A View to a Kill. Christopher Walken aka Max Zorin at the Chantilly Race course with his special performance improvement solution linked to a button in his silver topped cane.

    How very apropos of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an HTML trick.. the technical issues entry was an attempt to get help with doing it, since HTML is not my thing (my skills lie with hardware) but I am happy to give you the link if you ever need it.

    here you go

    http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42215&ctx=sibling

    ReplyDelete