Monday, August 18, 2008

Holiday Time

Firstly, who'd have thought I would have so many readers who hadn't seen the Dark Knight yet? I hope you haven't had it spoilt by my posts!

Do go see it!

Secondly, myself and Mrs Algo are off to Cornwall on our hols from today, while my posts should continue (courtesy of my spangly phone) I won't be as forthcoming with replies to your comments or posts on your blogs as I would normally. I apologise and normal service will resume next week.

This holiday will be my first to take place in a caravan. I am spending it with my in-laws as well as Mrs Algo, and while many of you may shudder at the thought, you clearly don;t have in-laws as cool as mine (or Mrs Algo's for that matter). It's actually not the first time we've been on holiday with them, since we went to Virginia 6 years ago with them too.

Family's not always embarrassing, despite what Ford Prefect said.


Thirdly, where are all the movie pitches, guys? I need some great ideas to be enthusiastic about, I know I cheated by picking LXG to be remade, but you must have some ideas of your own!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment