Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am returned!

Back from Holiday now, folks, and ready for more writings and general silliness.

The rest of the posts from Cornwall got saved as drafts, for some reason, so I'll be re-jigging them before posting them on the relevant days.

Movies I saw while away were only Stardust and God Morning Vietnam, both of which had more than the usual amount of suckitude (Stardust, unlike Princess Bride, does not stand up as well to second watching).

Yesterday I celebrated my return to the land of noone smiling at each other, pushing each other out of the way, and generally pretending everyone doesn't exist by watching Sideways, a fantastic movie that has led me to draft a post on the subject of good and bad movie endings, coming later tonight.

It'll be a long days work on the blog for me, but I hope it is satisfactory.

A

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Glad you had a nice holiday, and hope you had a happy birthday too.

    According to your survey, nobody's seen Batman. I'm allowed not to have seen it because I have a baby and therefore never go out. What's everybody else's excuse, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple answer - they are not total cinema geeks like me.

    Even simpler answer?

    They are lying.

    oooooooh...


    A

    ReplyDelete